Nice work! I hope you don't mind that I made a first impressions video of this demo. https://youtu.be/P6Rk6zIqabA
A downloadable game
Your Story is a Visual Novel that takes place in a fantasy world. You will become a guide to a young half-elvish girl named Lia, who is a somewhat lost girl with an unclear future. She spends her entire life helping her parents run one of the most popular taverns in the kingdom. She will need your help to move her life forward. Your decisions will guide its narrative in various possible ways. The most crucial elements of the storyline are your own emotions - we want to bring forth even the most extreme and controversial ones. You'll experience a mix of joy, sadness, love, regret, and even terror.
You will lead the plot to both the brightest and the darkest corners of your own mind by making decisions in accordance with your own conscience.
That's the idea behind Your Story.
- Guide our protégé in multiple fashions
- Multiple storylines with unlockable, alternative paths
- Variable gameplay (each act has its own motive)
- Over 10 endings
- Over 30 CG's
- Over 20 interactive characters
- A unique mix of fantasy, mystery, conspiracy, suspense, romance
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- What's new with Your Story?Apr 09, 2021
- Demo 4.0 has arrivedFeb 15, 2021
- 2020 is finally coming to an end! Here’s our plans for the next yearDec 31, 2020
- Meet romanceable charactersNov 28, 2020
- New demo update has arrived on itch.ioOct 15, 2020
- New demo updateOct 07, 2020
- The Kickstarter campaign is over! We did it!Jul 11, 2020
- The last 48 hours of our Kickstarter campaign!Jul 07, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for playing our demo and showing us your first impressions! Your remarks are a great value for us and we appreciate it a lot! I hope you'll come back for further demo versions and a full release.
when is the next update coming out :3
We hope to deliver the next update before the end of the year. We're going to post news with details as soon as we have information about the exact date! :)
So did this die after they got their kickstarter money, or is it still being worked on?
We're not dead! We're still working on our project! In a couple of days we're going to release a big update and a new demo version.
Will the full version be coming to Itch.io or just Steam ?
Hi! Full version will also be released on itch.io and of course on Steam.
Awesome news ! Will Itch.io be an option on the Kickstarter or should I wait until it's released to buy a copy ?
Well, as a big visual novel fan, I'm impressed. I can't wait to see the full version of this game! T_T *fingers crossed*